I am a doctoral student in the Theory and Logic group at the Technical University of Vienna, under supervision of Agata Ciabattoni. Here, I am part of the LogiCS-COFUND doctoral programme.
My research interest lies in non-classical logics with an application to artificial intelligence and philosophy, in particular: deontic logic, preference logic and description logic.
- 2020-2022 Master’s in Logic at Gothenburg University.
- 2018-2020 Software Developer at ING.
- 2015-2018 Bachelor’s in Liberal Arts and Sciences at Amsterdam University College.
Find my complete CV here.
- Agata Ciabattoni, Josephine Dik, Elisa Freschi. Disambiguating permission: A contribution from Mīmāṃsā. In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Deontic Logic and Normative Systems (DEON 2023), July 2023. To appear.
- Josephine Dik. Proof Theory of Circular Description Logics. Master’s thesis, University of Gothenburg, July 2022. Under supervision of Bahareh Afshari. [ pdf, link]
E-mail: josephine [at] logic.at
Office at: Favoritenstrasse 9 room HA 0407