My research interest lies in non-classical logics with an application to artificial intelligence and philosophy, in particular: deontic logic, preference logic and description logic.
- 2020-2022 Master’s in Logic at Gothenburg University.
- 2018-2020 Software Developer at ING.
- 2015-2018 Bachelor’s in Liberal Arts and Sciences at Amsterdam University College.
Find my complete CV here.
- Agata Ciabattoni, Josephine Dik, Elisa Freschi. Disambiguating permission: A contribution from Mīmāṃsā. In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Deontic Logic and Normative Systems (DEON 2023), July 2023. [link]
- Josephine Dik. Proof Theory of Circular Description Logics. Master’s thesis, University of Gothenburg, July 2022. Under supervision of Bahareh Afshari. [ pdf, link]
- Disambiguating permission: A contribution from Mīmāṃsā
- Logic Seminar at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden (December 17, 2022).
- Seminar at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), México (June 9, 2023) [poster].
- The Dutch Logic PhD Day at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands (June 23, 2023).
- DEON, Trois-Rivieres, Canada (July 7, 2023).